July 03, 2014

3 Weeks Till Go Time

Well...three weeks till I'm in  A T E M A L A! Wow it came fast! Just to think that before 4 months ago I had basically no interest at all in Guatemala, but have learned so much about their history and culture. Thankfully I was able to have a week of Spanish immersion last week and received a little taste of what life in a spanish speaking country is like ;) (not really, unless you call life in an all inclusive resort "normal living")

All the familia at the resort! :)


BUT, now to focus on the mission. I enter the MTC 20 days (TWENTY!!!!) from today and I'm soo excited...and nervous, but I'm so looking forward to learning the spanish language. Or at least as much as one can in 6 weeks, haha :)

(yes that is a Guatemalan fern in the background, ya know, immersion ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment