September 02, 2014

Lots of teaching in Spanish

August 27, 2014

Wow, this week has been soo spiritual, difficult, rewarding, and has stretched me soo much!

So, just a couple happenings from this week:

I did my first yoga workout the other day, it's more difficult than I thought.

I'm learning sooo much and the food is alright...got to love beans for every meal and cilantro...woohoo!!

A thought: Look up Magi in the Bible Dictionary...I thought it was interesting that it says "They were able to see the star when others could not..." What do you guys think this means? I have some thoughts but would love to hear yours :)

Also this week I was finally caught by the branch presidency and had to give a talk in Church, ALL in espanol. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be...it was on faith if you were wondering...So that was fun, but then that means that I won't have to give one this coming sunday!!! Woohoo! :) Also, I taught district class (sunday school) all in spanish before going to Sacrament meeting and having to speak there...So lots of teaching!! But that's what I'm going to be doing for the next 23 months, so I guess I might as well practice :) haha :)

This coming week my distict is singing "Come Thou Fount" in Sacrament Meeting! Super excitied!!! :)

Next week I leave the CCM and go to my first area.  I feel like I'm stepping out of a plane with no parachute and lookin down at the earth comin at me fast...it's crazy, and scary...haha :) stayin positive though :)

I will most likely be writing next Tue.  We leave the CCM in the morning on Tue for Xela.  :)

Love you guys lots!!!
My District in the CCM

Last Group Photo from the CCM!!!  Can you find me?

No comments:

Post a Comment