November 05, 2014

Successful month of miracles

October 27, 2014

This week has had some great ups and some down downs. But all in all I'm better for it! Our Savior and brother Jesus Christ is literally working right along side his missionaries and I know He personally visited this area this week. Or at least He was with me! There were some amazing lessons learned, experiences had, and things that happened that have changed me just this week! It has been an amazing week!! We found 3 very promising families this week to teach and who are progressing!! :) Please just pray for them and that we will be able to teach them what the Lord knows they need and that they will feel God's love for them and receive answers about the validity of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and the Book of Mormon :)

No crazy stories from this week that can't be shared when I get home from the mission ;) haha, how's that for anticipation??? haha :) (its also because I'm running low on time...sorry)

So this week ends Octubre and my zone's Month of Miracles. We reached our goal of 6 convert, true convert, baptisms this month!!! YES!!! The last time the zone had 1 baptism was 4 months ago...yeah 4 MONTHS ago, and we had 6 in just this month. But looking at the horizon, I know November is going to be even better! Please, in your prayers, pray for the Lord's angels to continue to touch the hearts of those we are teaching now and help guide us to those who he has prepared here! :)

My best accomplishment this week personally: I translated the Banana Bread Recipe you sent me into Spanish so that I can give it to the Branch President when we make it with him :) It was fun and a confidence builder for me!! :)

Now a request:
Will each of you please write your testimonies and email them to me. (I would love to get some from family and friends as well so this request can be on the blog :)) And if you have time and are willing, write short testimonies on just topics like the Book of Mormon or prayer or fasting or tithing (you get the idea) :) I would really appreciate those :) And don't worry about having them in Spanish, I can do that :)

I love you all very much and love getting all the emails from each of you!! I'm glad to know that everything is going well for you all and that you guys are progressing the work in MN :) Talk to you guys in a week!! You are all amazing!!!

Love your missionary, brother, son, and friend,
Elder Flake

Letters make me happy!!!!

Front of our one-room church
Back of our one-room church
Children playing soccer outside the church
Rained so much we had to dry our clothes inside...or try to!

No comments:

Post a Comment