August 04, 2014

First week in the MTC...espanol and the temple

July 30, 2014
Alright! So......Spanish is a VERY challenging yet beautiful language...lots of work this week and prayers and working hard, BUT yesterday I was able to teach completely in espanol!! :) So it's coming...we finish teaching our first investigator tomorrow and she is NO WHERE NEAR baptism...but that's okay :) Mi companero es Elder Haderlie. Nosotros somos misionaros la inglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias. :) Haha :) I love the district I've been put with and my companero Elder Haderlie :) (He's from WY)

Thank you soo much for the thoughts on prayer even over the last week I have come to love and appreciate prayer even more!! It is an amazing thing!!

The food is very american with a mexican twist (actually guatemalan). Also, mi companero got sick yesterday...something we ate...but I'm glad for the supplements they have helped me completely stay feeling well!

So my normal schedule...wake up (obviously), get ready, personal study, language study, 6 hours of classes, 3 hours of meals, and then bed :) But it's going well! :) Oh, the temple was very small, but a wonderful experience. It was in ingles...this time. :)
Foto de grupo...see if you can find me!!!

We went to the Guatemala City Temple



My district at the temple.





















Mi companero, Elder Haderlie

No comments:

Post a Comment